- Enhanced fine dining in beautiful formal setting
- Nutritious meals planned by an executive chef; “anytime dining” and “open pantry” snack program with daily multiple choices including fresh fruit
- Planned daily & socialization activities
- Two luxurious spas complete with therapeutic whirlpool tubs
- Secure, beautifully landscaped, outdoor patio areas
- On-site, professionally staffed beauty salon
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Pharmacy services available 24 hours
- Medication reviews and medications are by a registered pharmacist.
Patient room amenities
Nicely appointed private rooms with full private bathrooms
- Imported ceramic tile showers with wheelchair access
- Calming and peaceful color schemes
- Comfortable, safe glider rockers and electric beds
- Energy-efficient, over-sized windows to allow more natural sunlight
- Telephones and flat screen TVs
- State-of-the-art nurse call system
Townsquare Rehab where you will find therapy programs within unique settings
- Providing Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology
- Personal therapy room along with an exercise gym for physical and occupational therapy
- Private speech-language pathology suite
- Home setting with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen to assist in functional daily tasks for the transition back home
- Life-like grocery store and restaurant incorporates realistic surroundings to assist patients as they re-enter their community
- Gardening therapy with indoor and outdoor areas with wheelchair access
- Full size automobile to assist in regaining car transfers, seat belt, steering wheel and foot-pedal use
- Outpatient therapy suite with separate entrance and waiting area
Physician Services – Care and treatment will be overseen by a physician of each patient’s choosing; consulting physicians will assist as needed. A pharmacist also reviews individual medication regimens regularly.
Restorative Program – Improves both physical ability (such as joint range of motion and general mobility) and mental function (such as memory improvement, comprehension and problem-solving skills). Whether through group or individual sessions, our patients are encouraged to achieve and maintain their highest, individual level of functioning.
Rehabilitation Services – Our center is dedicated to providing outcome oriented Physical, Occupational and Speech-Language Pathology services. Rehabilitation utilizes an interdisciplinary approach, working with physicians, nurses and other professionals to design individualized Rehabilitation programs for those we serve. Specialized Rehabilitation personnel assist patients in achieving their highest level of physical and cognitive functions.
Physical Therapy strives to improve strength and mobility so that patients regain independence with various functional tasks such as getting in and out of bed, walking and managing environmental barriers such as stairs.
Occupational Therapy assists in regaining the ability to engage in activities of daily living (ADL’s), such as eating, grooming, bathing/dressing, and performing homemaking tasks independently.
Speech-language Pathology addresses swallowing and communication tasks, rebuilding the functional skills necessary to effectively express basic wants /needs, listen /understand, problem solve, and safely swallow.
Short or Long Term Rehabilitation – Skilled Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services offer comprehensive rehabilitation programs in an effort to meet individualized patient needs. These services may include a single service of Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy, or any combination of the services. Skilled treatments may be individualized to patient needs in accordance with their neurological, orthopedic, and medical/surgical diagnoses.